Saturday 10 November 2012

What I've been up to

Since my last post I have started (and closed) a blog dedicated to giving book reviews. The response was overwhelming and I felt that I couldn't commit to doing so many reviews whilst trying to keep some sanity and remain on par with my school-work.

I have been writing a lot though. I write all of the time. I want to work on some poetry - maybe it's a subject for another post, another time, but it is a really exciting topic. I can't wait to start my creative writing course at a university next year. The idea of a poetry slam is exciting!

Anyway, thanks for the obscure page views from different nations (hi, Russia!), and I'll try to get back on schedule this month.

Happy NaNoWriMo!

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment is welcome!